Slam City Skates team rider and Palace pro Olly Todd caught up with us today. We managed to get some quick top five questions out of him which we’ll bring to you every now and then in the coming Weeks. Toddy repped Vans footwear hard in the past so we thought we’d find out what his favourite models of all time were. See what you think of his picks.
1. The Half Cab. As you know we recently celebrated 20 years of the Half Cab with the man himself. It’s a timeless classic, it’s longevity is well represented by the amount of styles we have in store.
2. The Rowley 1. In the early part of the last decade these shoes came out and gained popularity very quickly. Pulman and Toddy wore these all the time back in the day, they look a bit rotund nowadays but his vision has evolved with the times and newer incarnations exist.
3. Salman Agah. Salman Agah’s pro shoe is an often-referenced silhouette from the archives many of us have a soft spot for. It is a timeless classic.
4. The Era. Another undoubted classic here as his fourth choice. We have a great range of these in-store right now as you can see above.
5. Vans x Slam City Skates Syndicate Collaboration
Toddy’s fifth choice is yet to hit the shelves so keep informed of further developments by checking our site regularly. Olly Todd is hyped on our Vans x Slam City Skates Syndicate Collaboration and so are we. We can’t wait to show you the shoes. Shope for some of the shoes Olly mentioned and many more Vans Skate Shoes.